- Successfully turning around failing Department of Labor funded youth workforce program resulting in 90% retention rate of youth after first year and 100% partnership retention rate.
- Assisting more than 100 U.S public and independent school educators in developing globally focused curricula to develop cultural competency in students.
- Leading change management efforts for U.S Government office resulting in increased employee satisfaction and retention.
- Developing programmatic intervention for alternative education center serving at-risk youth resulting in increased attendance and retention of 60%.
- Training over 200 U.S Government employees representing 45 countries on project management and leadership skills resulting in more efficient programs and stronger partnerships.
- Designing life skills and empowerment curriculum for youth serving organizations reaching over 2000 youth globally.
- Supporting the establishment of tech-focused charter school incorporating social justice, advocacy, and student-centered approaches.
- Access to Success Foundation
- Alterra Global Initiatives
- American University
- Cook County Juvenile Temporary Detention Center
- District of Columbia Public Schools
- Intercultural Management Institute
- International Research and Exchanges Board
- Maya Angelou Public Charter School/See Forever Foundation
- United States Agency for International Development
- United States Department of State
- United States Institute of Peace
- United States Peace Corps
- Urban Alliance
- Washington Leadership Academy Public Charter School
- World Vision
- Designed and facilitated program development and management training for NGO staff in South Sudan
- Developed change management strategy for government client including staff recognition and coaching programs
- Coach professionals on setting career goals, establishing healthy boundaries, and strategic planning for future success
- Assist pre-chartered schools in developing succinct mission, vision, and purpose statements to ensure school development is in alignment with needs of targeted populations
- Designed workshops focused on developing globalized curricula for U.S based educators to increase cultural competency in students
- Coordinate curriculum revision process for Conflict Management Training for Peacekeepers course including conducting and analyzing interviews, reports, and after-action reviews; Supporting the curriculum re-write process and providing guidance to staff and trainers